Welcome to desLibris
What is desLibris?
- A collection of books and documents (monographs) from Canadian sources in electronic form. There are over 70,000 monographs on the site as of March 2016.
- A Database: a simple link to the desLibris site from a library A-Z list will provide all the necessary access tools to use the collection, read online and download books to personal devices
- A Storefront. The public site, available without payment, offers full search capabilities and presents previews of all titles along with links to publisher sites and online bookstores. All public documents are available in full on the public site.
With a subscription, a library can give its users full online access to over 20,000 books and 50,000 public documents with these additional benefits:
- IP-authenticated and proxy access for all users, eliminating the need for login
- Unlimited multiple simultaneous user access to all subscription titles
- MARC records
- Usage reports
- Discovery layer integration
- Bookshelves, annotation
- Offline reading